We all want a little motivation in our lives, and we may need a little bit of help in order to be able to do so on a regular basis. One of the best ways for you to feel motivated is to read about people who are there to motivate you as well.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey, which breaks into the mind of those who do effective things in the world and helps you to get into the habits that you need to succeed.
- Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins, which helps you look at the connection between body and mind, exploring it so that you can use both to achieve your wildest dreams.
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff by Dr. Richard Carlson, which helps you to figure out what is important in your life so that you can focus on that instead of all the clutter that takes up your brain.
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale, which explores, as the name suggests, how much of a difference that it can make if you direct your thoughts in a positive direction as opposed to a negative direction.
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams by Deepak Chopra, which takes a more spiritual approach to finding the success that you desire on a regular basis, so if you’re looking for something a little more spiritual, this is definitely one for you.
- Million Dollar Habits: 10 Simple Steps to Getting Everything You Want by Robert Ringer, which helps you to find out how millionaires achieved their goals with habits that surpass everything that you could ever want when you follow them on a regular basis.
- Courage, The Joy of Living Dangerously by Osho: One of the hardest things for many of us to do is take risks, so this book helps us to learn how to so, while at the same time giving us the courage to thrive.
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe is one of the most wide-read books in American literature today, as it talks about the colonization of Africa and the role that Christianity played as it occurred.
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee By Dee Brown, which has helped to shape and change the way that people view Native Americans and their culture and the losses that they suffered as they were taken over by the European nations.
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl, which explores how the human spirit is stronger than any totalitarian attempts to squelch it and what it can do for the world.
When you’re looking for motivation, one of the best things to do is to look around at websites that offer online book printing so that you can find those hidden gems that you may not find anywhere else. Check them out for yourself and get motivated to do whatever it is that you want to do with your future!