On Word Matters today we’ll chat with actor, screenwriter, and producer Mark Taft who has written the story for the in-production film The Great Goldie Rush.
1. Your worst addiction
MT: Physical fitness I was always known to train for 3-5 hours every day at the gym!!!
2. Another name for perfection would be
MT: Picture perfect, crystal clear, phenomenal
3. Solo or bands that rock your soul
MT: AC/DC, Blondie, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Olivia Newton-John
4. Favorite films in these genres: horror, sci-fi, comedy, romance, fantasy
MT: The Scream movies, The Terminator, White Chicks, Seems Like Old Times, Heaven Can Wait, Xanadu
5. Classic or contemporary
6. Your sweetest memory
MT: Finally celebrating my birthday for the first time ever in my life at 19 years old!!!!
7. One thing that drives you totally crazy
MT: Ruthless, cruel, very evil people
8. A TV show you could watch 24/7
MT: Lizzie McGuire
9. Shakespeare or Mark Twain
10. If you could be described in a single word, what would it be?
11. Your lucky number
12. Complete the sentence: “On my 106th birthday, I will…
MT: be living well in a big mansion in Beverly Hills, celebrating my birthday with all of my friends, sharing memories, living the good life, and swimming in a beautiful pool with a few very beautiful ladies who are just totally crazy about me!!!
See Mark Taft telling about The Great Goldie Rush below.